Access keys | Skip to content | Skip to footer |
Problems viewing this site

Training for licences

Formal training
Conducted through Registered Training Organisations to obtain high risk work licences.

Person conducting a business or undertaking obligations
A person conducting a business or undertaking's (PCBU) obligations regarding high risk work licences.

Log book
A written learning record (log book) must be completed by a trainee for high risk work activities.

Social Media box

Subscribe to eNEWS WorkSafeQLD twitter WorkSafeQueenland YouTube Subscribe to eSafe Social media disclaimer WorkSafeQueenland Facebook Workplace Health and Safety Queensland Linkedin